- Evaluation of different field measurement methods to quantify ammonia emissions after application of synthetic nitrogen fertilizers.
- Site-specific evaluation of measures to reduce ammonia emissions and optimize nitrogen use efficiency
- Derivation of site-specific ammonia emission factors for synthetic nitrogen fertilizers
- Model-based regionalization of ammonia emissions in Germany and emission reduction through the targeted implementation of mitigation measures
- Knowledge transfer into practice
- Science & reporting: safe evaluation of different mitigation measures of ammonia emission from synthetic nitrogen fertilizers - for all site and weather conditions in Germany.
- Farmers, consulting & policy: Improvement of nitrogen fertilization efficiency, ammonia emission reduction
- Public: scientifically sound results on environmental impacts of the use of synthetic nitrogen fertilizers
Scroll to top